magazines Cover

 Don’t judge a book by its cover, they say. But when it comes to magazines, that’s exactly what people will do.


I searched a lot about the magazine cover topic,and I reached to its very importance, how to design it, and found a number of templates and templates ,I found a number of sites that helped me with that

Like  Envato Elements and GraphicRiver have awesome, high-quality libraries with magazine cover design inspiration.

there are many elements that make up a magazine cover template.

I simulated this template for my magazine's cover design It contains the following main elements :

v Masthead

This element is one of the most important on the cover of a magazine. This is where branding also becomes important. The masthead is the title of the magazine and the most consistent element throughout the publication's issues, and it's how readers will recognize the magazine

The masthead is placed near the bottom of the page. The cyan details make it stand out against the subtle colored image and the white background.

Date Line

This is the month, year, and issue number of the publication. Sometimes the price will also be included

Magazine Issue

Magazine issue numbers are usually displayed 



As you can see here, I used a nice and clear handwritten title through Adobe Photoshop. I used a font named Khaled Art Bold at the top of the page header with the font background shading made it.

 







Comments

Popular Posts